Our Exclusive Window Replacement Process
We do things differently here at Renewal by Andersen® of Arkansas®. We don’t just rush to get your windows installed: instead, we offer you a methodical, step-by-step process that keeps you in the loop. Our technicians are not only skilled and highly trained but they are also friendly and value your business. That’s why we take the time to explain our window replacement process. Lean on us for new windows that you can count on for decades to come.
Here’s a peek at our exclusive window replacement process:
- Step 1: Our factory-trained team will take custom measurements to ensure your windows and doors will fit perfectly upon installation.
- Step 2: We come back later for the actual installation once we have your customized windows ready to go. We arrive on time, well equipped with all the tools, equipment and designs required for the job.
- Step 3: In an effort to prepare the site, our team will move furniture and valuables away from your windows and doors. This is done to minimize possible damage. To keep dust at bay, we’ll also drape your furniture and flooring. Our installation techs also wear protective footwear so as to keep your carpets clean throughout the process.
- Step 4: We will take out your old windows and dispose of them.
- Step 5: We will install your new windows, making sure they are aligned and adjusted correctly for a seamless fit. Sometimes warping occurs, which is why we check and re-check this. We’ll follow up by testing every window for ease of opening and closing.
- Step 6: Our team will fill any tiny spaces between the frames and your windows to ensure top-notch weatherproofing. This special insulation foam is designed to prevent drafts from leaking energy.
- Step 7: As part of our cleanup process, we cover the foam with an attractive trim and remove the film on all your new windows. This is followed by the replacement of all your furniture into its original position, as well as full cleanup of the site.
Choose us for a Free Quote on Window Replacement
Want to learn more about our window installation process? Get in touch with us today at (479) 431-3555 and to get a free estimate. Renewal by Andersen of Arkansas is conveniently located at 1202 NE McClain Road Bldg 7 in Bentonville, AR, with hours of 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Mondays to Fridays and Saturdays at 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
“Renewal by Andersen” and all other marks where denoted are trademarks of Andersen Corporation. © 2017 Andersen Corporation. All rights reserved.